Developed by a pediatrician, the CLEARinse Electric Nasal Aspirator provides an effective and safe way to relieve nasal congestion. Both irrigating and aspirating the nose makes the procedure easy to perform by utilizing the optimal amount of airflow and pressure, gently and easily clearing delicate nasal passages. CLEARinse allows you to breathe easier and feel better, without drugs, providing relief for the entire family—especially your little one. Keep your loved one’s nose clean and clear with the CLEARinse Electric Nasal Aspirator.
CLEARinse Electric Nasal Aspirator:
- NASAL ASPIRATOR SYSTEM: Meeting the American Respiratory Council’s guidelines, CLEARinse provides safe suction for negative pressure and effective flow when compared to competitive brands
- NASAL ASPIRATOR: Suitable for all ages, CLEARinse provides a pediatrician created and approved nasal decongestant aspirator that is fast, safe, and effective
- NASAL CLEARING SYSTEM: Ergonomically designed system for comfort is cordless, rechargeable — drug, BPA, phthalate, latex free, and has no contraindications with other medications
- NASAL IRRIGATION: Proven to reduce congestion caused by allergies like pollen, dust, dry air, post nasal drip, sinusitis, and pregnancy rhinitis
- NOSE CLEANER: Soft, silicone tip won’t irritate already sensitive noses and is an effective, sterile, preventative solution for reducing dried snot, stuffy noses, cold, and flu nasal symptoms
- BOOGER REMOVER: Convenient, light-weight design allows use while holding and comforting your child simultaneously
- ASPIRATOR STARTER KIT: CLEARinse Nasal Aspirator System Starter Kit includes 1 CLEARinse handle, 2 wash heads, and 10 3cc saline ampoules
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using saline and suction as the most effective, safe way to relieve nasal congestion in infants and children.
CLEARinse has a custom pump system that creates similar flow and pressure settings used in doctor’s offices and hospitals to clear noses.
It was designed by a Pediatric ER Doctor who saw that there was a better way to help babies without a scary trip to the ER.
You need to make sure that you have the best product for you and your baby. For babies, nasal congestion can be simply dangerous.
However, some products available to the public to relieve nasal congestion are inadequate and simply unsafe.
- Other electric aspirators have too little flow and too much pressure, which could damage damage your child’s delicate nose
- Bulb syringes do not have the constant suction necessary to effectively relieve congestion
- Oral suction devices have variable, inconsistent flow, don’t irrigate, and may transmit germs despite filters
CLEARinse uses recommended airflow and suction pressure to clear your nose and give you relief from colds and allergies that you can use at home. More convenient and cost effective than a trip to the doctor’s office!